Looking for a green, refreshing face scrub? Look no more because this DIY cucumber aloe face scrub is SO green and refreshing, it'll be your favorite new face scrub. Perfect for oily and acne prone skin, this scrub contains all natural ingredients to slough off dead skin cells, reduce oiliness, minimize pores, and eliminate blackheads. Plus, this DIY cucumber aloe face scrub smells super fresh and energizing so it's the perfect morning pick-me-up for when you're feeling tired!
DIY Cucumber Aloe Face Scrub Recipe
This recipe contains cucumber, fresh aloe gel, and oatmeal. Cucumber is packed full of water and therefore will act as a light moisturizer for dry, flaky skin. Aloe vera gel has incredible properties that can heal many skin ailments such as acne, scars, dark spots, and hyper-pigmentation. Oatmeal acts as the scrub to remove dead skin cells and reveal soft, bright, and dewy skin.
This DIY cucumber aloe face scrub recipe is gentle enough to use every day just as long as you blend the oatmeal to a fine powder. If you're looking for a more heavy duty scrub, don't blend your oatmeal so finely.
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 tbsp raw oatmeal
- 2 tbsp aloe vera gel
- Use a juicer to get all the juice out of your cucumber. If you don't have a juicer, simply blend the cucumber and strain it through a sieve.
- Now, put your oatmeal through a blender or food processor until it becomes a fine powder. If you'd like a rougher scrub, blend less.
- In a bowl, mix the ground up oatmeal with the aloe vera gel.
- Add the cucumber juice to the bowl a little at a time, until it becomes a paste-like consistency.
- Apply to skin and scrub in slow, circular motions.
- Leave on for 5-10 minutes and rinse off.
- Pat dry and follow up with a moisturizer.
This scrub will leave your skin feeling squeaky clean, glowing, and just downright beautiful!
Don't forget to share this post 🙂